Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Outdoor Show

Tomorrow is my first outdoor craft show. A couple gals from the CT Etsy Team put together a fantastic show at the historic Merwinsville Hotel in New Milford, CT. We'll be on the grounds of this beautiful building as well as it's porch.

I've never done a show outdoors before, so today there was much trial and error in setting up my "booth" in the living room. a 10x10 space is BIG!


Watcha think?


I also made myself a vendor apron. Seemed like having a place to keep my little notebook, phone and hopefully sales was a good idea. I used a small piece of decorator cotton I had in my stash, and embellished with some bright ribbon.



I think I turned out super cute! I may have found a new item for my etsy shop!

3 comments:

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Good Luck Today!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is a big space but you really filled it up from top to bottom-great job! It sounds like so much fun!

Katie Crafts said...

Wow, looks great. That display screen also looks super groovy!