Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crafty Progress

For those of you following along at home, November is progressing along.  We're 10 days in.

Which means there are 11 days left until the first craft extravaganza this month.




Luckily, the number of completed items has outpaced days down, and days to go.  18 completed items.

A million other ideas, desires, and pieces of things cut out.  The pile of fabric "to be made" is always enormous.



Anyone want to make a guess as to how many compeleted items the Boutique Girl Gifts stock will grow before the games begin in 11 short days?

2 comments:

julievanscoy said...

My guess is 35! You can do it!

Emily said...

Yes, so great to be your crafty neighbor. My mom is excited about her new coaster set! I'm new to the craft show scene, so I'd love it if you would let me know of any good shows in the area.