Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Friends help you keep your sanity

A very special friend of mine is having her first baby in January.

This weekend, her mother in law and sister in law are throwing her a baby shower while her mother is in town.  So in addition to being 7 months pregnant, she is hosting Thanksgiving, AND will be the center of attention for what I imagine will be one of the biggest baby showers in PA, EVER.

And I can't go.

I'm participaing in my largest craft show ever this weekend.  (Heck, I don't even get to go Black Friday shopping to purchase flannel...what am I going to do?  That's a holiday tradition!)

So while I can't be there in person to help this mama to be keep her sanity thru all the weekend's events, I'm sending her a box which I hope will make her smile and maybe chuckle a little.



Is this not the cutest fabric?



And yes, my craftiness is not limited to fabric.  Maybe someday I'll show you my collection of rubber stamps.  I was reminded of its size last night.





No comments: