Sunday, November 22, 2009

One Down, One To Go

The good news is the Hartsbrook Holiday Festival was spectacular!  It was a georgous day, and in addition to supporting the fantastic Hartsbrook School, folks were out in force supporting buying handmade.  It was definately the best one day show I've had thus far...so I had a great time.

Sadly, I managed to take no photos.  None.  I will say that an 8 ft table RWAKS! especially when your space is *just* your table.  And the heavy black rack I inherited from Catherinette is a must have for an indoor show.  Thanks crafty Katie!

I'm gearing up for this weekend.  This will be the first Black Friday in a LONG time that I am not going to be out shopping for fabric.  The Old Deerfield Christmas Sampler begins at 12 noon on Friday.  Three days of crafty vending.  I'm still sewing as many hours as I can hoping I have enough *interesting* product...I've got plenty of stuff that I can't seem to get anyone to buy...it's the stuff I spend hours sewing at the last minute that seem to sell.  Who knew?




Buy Handmade his holiday season.  You'll be glad you did. 

No comments: